Virus disinfection using Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate
press to zoom
All of our drivers wear protective masks.
press to zoom
To Our Customers
Our service is available only to those who have tested negative for the new coronavirus infection at the airport or at the accommodation secured by the quarantine station.
1. Please contact us as soon as possible if you need to change the pick-up date due to an inspection. If you change the pick-up date after the departure on the day, you may be charged for waiting and the highway fee.
2. Pick-up and drop-off services are available only at the place where you will be waiting after your return (up to 14 days), and no change of destination or stop-over is allowed.
3. Please wear a mask at all times in the vehicle until you arrive at your home or other destination.
4. Please disinfect your hands with alcohol before boarding the vehicle.
5. The windows may be opened during the ride for air circulation.
6. Please do not leave any trash in the vehicle.
7. Please do not get out of the car except for the minimum necessary breaks such as restroom stops.
8. Please refrain from eating and drinking in restaurants and other places where the general public gathers.
9. Please purchase necessary food and drink at convenience stores, etc. in a short time, and finish eating in the car as much as possible.